Saturday, November 27, 2010

I dreaming of a white....thanksgiving?

Despite the fact that I wasn't home to eat delicious food with my family, my Thanksgiving was fantastic!!!

It was venture time because it SNOWED!!! Started snowing on Friday evening as I was walking out of Tesco's. I giggled like a little girl the entire way home! Anywho, I headed down to the Farmer's Market to scope it out. It was a quaint little thing. I ran into Cristina and her brother, Miguel! We went shopping on the Royal Mile. Yay, souvenir shopping!!!

Melissa was kind enough not only to invite us for potluck Thanksgiving but also cook the turkeys. Of course, I made the much loved and wholly consumed Heideman mashed potatoes. Green bean casserole, rolls, turkeys, corn, peas, 8 different pies, fantabulous! All of the smart corner people were there too, including the Canadians despite the fact their Thanksgiving was end of October.



Lots of drinking, story telling and eating. These people are the some of the best I've ever met. By the end of 5 years, we'll be able to finish each others' sentences. Creepy...

No comments:

Post a Comment