Saturday, February 12, 2011

Treasure Hunts & Kleptomania


Recently, I’ve fallen in love with Ben & Jerry’s Cookie Dough. I don’t eat the ice cream…truthfully, I just want the cookie dough. It’s like going on a treasure hunt!! Gotta find all the dough bits and squish them together. AMAZING!!! Unfortunately, the cookie dough has been violated by chocolate chips.

Due to laziness, the flat has become a hell hole. The major problem is lack of toilet paper. You might think ‘ewww, what is wrong with you people’. It’s just our intense library study sessions have left no time to buy frivolous material goods. There came a time in the past few days where it has become all too much. I broke down and committed a crime. I stole a toilet paper roll. Yep, that’s right I’m on the lam now. Stealing a giant roll of tp from the bathroom gave me such a thrill!

No comments:

Post a Comment